Redemco is a second generation family business founded in 1984 by Mr. Gilles Nadeau. It has become the first rebate coupon reimbursement service in Quebec.
One by one, companies quickly realized that the coupon was a popular promotional tool among consumers. The arrival of wholesalers helped accelerate the growth of the company. Métro-Richelieu, IGA and Provigo have trusted Redemco for the processing of their coupons. This allowed them to become a key player in the reimbursement of coupons in Canada.
Redemco’s credibility and honesty have enabled them to establish their reputation in the Canadian market, which was an element of capital importance in the development of the company according to its founding president: “We had to inspire the same trust and demonstrate the same credibility as a bank,” he said.
Over the years, Redemco has diversified its operations and lines of business by offering new services and managing multiple mail-in rebate programs and contests on behalf of various companies and institutions.
Redemco in numbers is:
- Rebate program: Some 200 customers in the manufacturing / distribution sector.
- Couponing service: More than 500 manufacturing customers and major banners.
- Hydro-Québec Energy Wise Program: Processing of more than 1,600,000 claims.
- Eco-responsible programs of the Ministry of Natural Resources: Treatment of subsidies where more than 50 million dollars were given to participants.
- Redemco has traded billions of dollars, processed 1.5 billion rebate coupons and over 9 million consumer rebates.
Always keen to offer innovative services to their customers, Redemco continues to develop solutions and processes to meet their needs, in a constantly changing market. In the digital age, Redemco has bet on innovation and offers digital solutions that add great value to various rebate programs.